Data transformation and self-service analytics go hand-in-hand, but what are the dos and don’ts when starting your journey?
In this 60-minute, interactive event, Randy Pitcher, Sr Solutions Architect at dbt Labs, and ThoughtSpot’s Sr. Analytics Evangelist, Sonny Rivera, will walk you through the dos and don’ts when using dbt and ThoughtSpot. You’ll also hear from joint customer Kelly Burdine, Director of Data Science and Analytics at Wellthy.
Participants will leave the session with new insights to help you deepen your transformation skills and ensure the success of your data project.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Discover ThoughtSpot & dbt best practices
- Unlock insights into how and when to utilize product features
- Hear real-life examples of common “gotchas” (and how to avoid them)
- Facetime and interact with ThoughtSpot and dbt experts
- Get your technical questions answered at our Q&A session